The forms in this section are presently only available to download and print out. They must then be filled out and either scanned and emailed back or sent via normal mail services. We will soon have available fillable PDF forms that can be filled out and returned online.
Latest news items
SpraySMART would like to inform our valued clients that were officially registered as a COVID Safe Business on 31/7/2020.
This was implemented as part of our ongoing commitment to protecting the health and safety of our customers and staff members, we have implemented a COVID safety plan that outlines the following protocols:
– Recording contact details: via our QR Code App.
– Physical distancing: as per training venue requirements.
– Hand Sanitisers: available upon entry to the training room.
– Recommendations to wear face masks: PPE is a personal choice please use whatever makes you feel comfortable.
For all our learners attending courses, SpraySMART will be recommending the use of face masks.
For information regarding Face Masks in in your State/Territory visit your State Government web site. In NSW visit:
The health and safety of our learners and staff is very important to us. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to our COVID Safe policy when attending a face to face course. Should you feel unsure of attending a face to face course contact us about booking into an online version of the course you need to complete.
SpraySMART now offers the following courses via our online learning portal.
Our online training courses were specifically designed to give our users the ability to complete their SpraySMART training at their own pace from wherever they are, even while travelling, using an Android or Apple smartphone or tablet.
Our online courses are recognised Australia wide and include the Australian Quality Framework level 3 units,
AHCCHM307 – Prepare and Apply Chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases and AHCCHM304 – Transport and Store Chemicals.
- Level 3 Chemical Safety – UPDATE (Refresher). Can be completed by those who have previously completed the Initial course. In NSW to be eligible for this course your previous accreditation must be no more than 6 months out of date.
The online theory content for this course should take up to 4 hours to complete. Plus, you will be required to provide practical evidence by producing 2 short videos or have your practical assessed via FaceTime or Video call by contacting one of our trainers.
- Level 3 Chemical Safety – INITIAL Webinar Version. This course is ideal for those learners who are undertaking the training for the first time but cannot attend a face to face training day. This format involves attending one of our regular live video training sessions after completing the pre-course online content. You will also be required to send in videos that cover the practical content of the course or have your practical assessed via FaceTime or Video call with the trainer presenting the webinar.
You will be given 3 months from the time you enrol to complete your course. During that time, you can log onto, the online content, of your course as many times as you like at any time from anywhere you have access to the internet.
Upon successful completion of the theory and practical components of these courses you will be provided with a Statement of Attainment that is recognised Australia wide. This can then be used to apply for the license that you may be required to have to apply chemicals in your State/Territory.
SpraySMART now provides many of our resources and much more on our web site. Download these whenever you want.
As part of our commitment to the environment we have developed paperless or digital versions of most of our resources and we will keep on expanding the list over the next few months to provide a comprehensive and up to date suite of resources that you can download, use and even edit to customise to your own workplace.
Our commitment is to provide an annual update to our SpraySMART Resource Manual to keep it in line with industry requirements and should any major changes occur in between we commit to update it for these changes as they occur.
As well as our Resource Manual we have added versions of industry documentation that you may need to safely apply and record the usage of your AgVet chemicals. These documents are provided in the following formats:
- Word Documents that can be downloaded and edited to customise them to suit your business
- Fillable PDF’s that can be completed and stored digitally for ease of use on iPads/Tablets.
Examples of the resources currently available:
- Spray Application Records
- Chemical Storage Manifest
- Chemical Storeroom Checklist
- Spill Report
- Pesticide Application Sign
Once you have completed one of our courses go to our web site and click on the “Student Login” on the top right corner of our Home Page. Follow the prompts and use your Accreditation Number to gain free access to all the resources.